2016-04-12

Saga: Crescent and the Cross Milites Christi Warband WIP 1

I have continued painting on my Milites Christi Warband. Progress so far is all models are primed grey and painted black.

Horse are finished for the Templar Knights and the leader.
Decals are applied for the horse barding and I am pleased with the result, hard o get a good fit with the large decals on the curved surface. But I am like the decals from Battle flag. They are printed with very high detail. Only flaw is that I chose a black the for my army because the decals should be applied over white background.


Next step is to paint the knight models. Then continue with the infanteri teams to support the knights.

Happy gaming until next time! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...