2012-04-27

Interior design: Kvadrat clouds

When you plan a house you can not stopp looking for interior design elements. I plan my expected living space and think where I should put what and so on. So I have always my eyes open for interior design.
Yesterday did i found this on the Google+ post and was interested in there screening wall.

After some help did I get the company name of the manufacturer of the screen wall, it is Kvadrat clouds and designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle. Apparently do the make this sections in every color you can imagine but I love the striking orange also another example of there product. The only negative side of this product i maybe the price tag it cost roughly 290.00 € for 8 sections which is 2,5 square meters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...